"Tasting Fashion"

Innocence

Innocence

Weeping Willow

Weeping willow with your tears running down,
Why do you always weep and frown?
Is it because he left you one day?
Is it because he could not stay?
On your branches he would swing,
Do you long for the happiness that day would bring?
He found shelter in your shade,
He thought his laughter would never fade.
Weeping willow stop your tears,
For there is something to calm your fears.
You think death has ripped you forever apart,
But I know he'll always be in your heart.
-Vada

Blog Archive

Friday, July 2, 2010

Been gone Now Back

I have not been on here in quite some time. I've been sort of busy with work and had a few vacations the last couple of weekends. I went to a hippie festival last weekend called Project Earth and it was crazy fun. Unfortunately there was a massive amount of rain so one night all of our stuff got soaking wet and the next night we left, because we didn't want to deal with the nasty rain again. Besides the rain I had a wonderful time and the friends we went with were a lot of fun. 
Tonight my boyfriend is playing at the Red Sea in Minneapolis, MN. He started a new band and has a few new songs in the mix. I'm excited to hear what they sound like. I think it will be an eventful night tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. neat blog!
    p.s.
    what kind of blooming flower are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the flower that is waiting to be picked, in a field of any flower you can imagine...

    ReplyDelete