"Tasting Fashion"

Innocence

Innocence

Weeping Willow

Weeping willow with your tears running down,
Why do you always weep and frown?
Is it because he left you one day?
Is it because he could not stay?
On your branches he would swing,
Do you long for the happiness that day would bring?
He found shelter in your shade,
He thought his laughter would never fade.
Weeping willow stop your tears,
For there is something to calm your fears.
You think death has ripped you forever apart,
But I know he'll always be in your heart.
-Vada

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3oh!3: yucky time

I went to 3oh!3 at 1st Avenue in Minneapolis. It was not what I anticipated it to be like. I've been there plenty of other times and had a blast, but this time it sucked. There were all these annoying high school children there and it wasn't anything special. I felt horrible and almost blacked out in the club, so I had to step outside and get some fresh air. Besides having a terrible time at the club, I did however enjoy our ride up, lets just say it was a lot more fun and eventful then I thought. ;) The Old Spaghetti Factory was delicious; if there is one in your area try the broccoli with brown butter, very good.
Every time I visit the Twin Cities it makes me want to move up there and have a fun new life. I can't wait to graduate from college and then move to a big city, to enjoy the great music, see the more eccentric styles, and beautiful art.

No comments:

Post a Comment