"Tasting Fashion"

Innocence

Innocence

Weeping Willow

Weeping willow with your tears running down,
Why do you always weep and frown?
Is it because he left you one day?
Is it because he could not stay?
On your branches he would swing,
Do you long for the happiness that day would bring?
He found shelter in your shade,
He thought his laughter would never fade.
Weeping willow stop your tears,
For there is something to calm your fears.
You think death has ripped you forever apart,
But I know he'll always be in your heart.
-Vada

Blog Archive

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Dead Weather!

I am sooooo excited to see The Dead Weather in Minneapolis at 1st Avenue! Whiskey will be consumed before the show and shortly after. There will also be a few glasses of wine in the mix and some kisses to my boy. Jack White is amazing and I love Karen Elson's (his wife) music. It has a very unique, fun sound to it. http://www.myspace.com/karenelsonmusic check check it out! I am also, hopefully going to wear these big black boots that I bought on ebay. I hope they arrive at my doorstep in time for the concert. They are the boots I have been looking for all my life!
Well all I can say is that this concert is sounding better and better every day and I just can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment